Service commercial – Prendre un RDV
BreadcrumbBreadcrumbBreadcrumb PNA > Service commercial – Prendre un RDV
- Demande d’essai, Nouvelle Fiat 500e
- Demande de reprise
- HORAIRES ET SERVICES – COVID 19
- Le Superéthanol E85
- Mon compte
- Mon compte concessionaire
- Mon compte de concessionnaire
- Nos concessions
- Nos offres
- Nos offres FIAT PROFESSIONNAL
- Nos pneus Pirelli
- Nos services
- Notre équipe
- Notre showroom
- Nous contacter
- Nouvelle Fiat 500e !
- Politique de confidentialité
- Politique des cookies
- Qui sommes nous ?
- Service commercial – Prendre un RDV
- Termes & Conditions
- Votre concession est (ré)ouverte
- JBL Tune Flex TWS Earphones With ‘Sound Fit’, Up to 32 Hours of Battery Launched in India 6 septembre 2022JBL Tune Flex true wireless stereo (TWS) earphones were launched in India on Tuesday at a price of Rs. 6,999. They come with ANC, ‘Sound Fit’, hands-free voice control, and up to 32 hours of battery.
- Realme Narzo 50i Prime India Launch Teased, Amazon Availability Confirmed 6 septembre 2022Realme Narzo 50i Prime may soon be launched in India, as the company has created a dedicated landing page on its India website. The listing doesn’t detail the smartphone's release date. Its Amazon availability has been confirmed through a dedicated page on the e-commerce website. The Realme Narzo 50i Prime with 5,000mAh battery and an […]
- iQoo Z6 Lite 5G Tipped to Get Snapdragon 4 Gen 1 SoC, Android 12 Ahead of Launch: All Details 6 septembre 2022iQoo Z6 Lite 5G microsite had recently gone live, revealing the launch date and some key specifications of the phone. Ahead of its launch, a tipster has shared that the upcoming phone will be powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 4 Gen 1 SoC, paired with at least 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. […]
- RainbowLuv Matchmaking App Aimed at LGBTQIA+ Community Launched by Matrimony.com: All Details 6 septembre 2022RainbowLuv, was launched by Matrimony.com as a new application aimed at members of the LGBTQIA+ community. The app, which was released on Monday, seeks to provide matchmaking services to up to 13 million users in the country.
- Apple Watch Pro to Get Exclusive Bands, Faces; New Affordable Model Tipped 6 septembre 2022Apple Watch Pro may get several new bands and watch faces that go with its extreme sports theme. Apple is also expected to launch a new Apple Watch model that is “cheaper than the Apple Watch SE.”
- Apple iPhone 14 Pro Tipped to Pack Larger Camera Lenses Than iPhone 13 Pro, Case Colours Leak Online 6 septembre 2022Apple is expected to unveil the iPhone 14 series on September 7. Ahead of the launch, a leaked case of the upcoming iPhone 14 Pro suggests bigger sensors than the iPhone 13 Pro. Additionally, another leak indicates the colours of leather and silicon cases for the new iPhone models.
- Reliance to Acquire Majority Stake in Solar Energy Software Developer SenseHawk for $32 Million 6 septembre 2022Reliance announced on Monday that it has agreed to a $32 million deal to acquire California-based solar energy software developer SenseHawk. The deal is expected to be completed by the end of 2022.
- Huawei Mate 50 Series With Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC, Triple Rear Camera Setup Launched: Price, Specifications 6 septembre 2022Huawei has unveiled the Mate 50 series in China today. The new smartphone series includes the Huawei Mate 50, Huawei Mate 50 Pro, and Huawei Mate 50 RS Porsche Design. All three smartphones are powered an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC, paired with an unspecified Adreno GPU.
- Ethereum Classic Hash Rate Shoots Through the Roof as Proof-of-Stake Switch Nears 6 septembre 2022Ethereum Classic continues to be the direct beneficiary of Ethereum’s transition to a proof-of-stake network as ETH miners look to keep their rigs operational post-merge by mining ETC.
- US CHIPS Act: Department of Commerce Reveals Implementation Strategy for $50 Billion Semiconductor Investments 6 septembre 2022The US CHIPS Act was passed last month, and the US Department of Commerce has now released the implementation strategy for the CHIPS (Creating Helpful Incentives to Produce Semiconductors) Act, which involves investing $50 billion (roughly Rs. 3,99,000 crore) on chipmaking firms in the US.